Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

sábado, 21 de septiembre de 2013

Organizers Team: Who is Who

WHO IS WHO





Susanna Ayllon Vales



I'm Susanna, born and grown up in Girona, so I pretty much know every single spot around the area. I’m passionate about travelling and I’m a regular user of CS and I have tos ay it’s always been a great experience, both surfing and hosting.
 
The whole Winter Camp idea came up when a CS friend (Alex) told me the option to do the event in my city, Girona. Luckily, I have really good friends who fell in love with the idea as soon as I told them and they do wanna be part of it now. 

I’ve been celebrating NY’s eve in many different countries for the last years and the fact of having the chance to celebrate it here this time is something I love, I truly do!


Aaaaanywho... I do hope (and kinda promise!) you guys will enjoy your time here. I really look forward to having a lovely experience and please, I mean PLEASE, make our work easy ^_^












 
I'm Marina. I was born in Cadaques, grew up in Roses and now I live in Girona, where I met Susanna... and here I am! 
I enjoy the idea of organizing the next Winter Camp in our beautiful city that many people don't know. We are looking forward to welcoming you and spend Xmas and New Year’s eve together, so please go ahead and buy your tickets to Girona to join us!

My job in this team is related to accountancy, so you better be good cuz I'll be the one looking after your $$$     ;-P






 
 
 
 
Hey guys! I’m Renata, from Rio de Janeiro, “The wonderful city”, in Brazil. I left Brazil 3 years ago to be an Au Pair in a tiny but very cozy village named Abcoude, in  Holland, because on the time that was the best (cheapest) way to get to know a bit of Europe. I’ve had a great year over there, met some amazing places and  people which I still carry with me in my heart, including my boyfriend <3, who is also working for the Winter Camp.
           
Now I’m living in Girona, Spain where I’ve fortunately met the Winter Camp team, and I’m really happy to be a part of it! My job here is helping advertising the Winter Camp in the social networks and during the Camp I’ll be helping wherever I’m needed. I can’t wait to start!     

As an outsider, I fell in love with Girona. It’s not a big city, but it’s so charming and it has so much history and culture that I’m living here for two years already and I still have the feeling that there’s always something new to discover and be amazed about. I’m sure we’ll have a beautiful time together!!



 


 

1 comentarios:

fred dijo...

Hi folks! It will be great to join you at this event, I don't know yet the transport to come there. Friends maybe or buses HH also?, have you got a day limit of inscription?

My contacts: fredmaboite@hotmail.fr / ffred sur BeWelcome Toulouse

Have a nice day, ciao Fred

Publicar un comentario